Monday, January 24, 2011

Today

Today deserves a blog post. I could bitch about how bipolar my Monday was, but honestly, I'm tired of bitching. I'm tired of being a bleeding heart every time I post here, and I'm tired of how depressed I sound. I'm tired of many things, but there's one thing I won't be tired of anytime soon. My friends. They listen to me bitch, crack jokes, offer decent suggestions and are just there. During my month off, I was ready to come back to college, but not for classes. Oh no, I wanted to come back for these crazy losers on my floor. They make it all worth it.

However, something is seriously bringing me down. I'm starting to wonder why I wanted to be an artist so much. I'm pretty sure I would mizerable (see what I did there, Gackt fans?) in anything else, but I just don't have the urge to pick up the pencil today. Too bad I have the first part of a project due tomorrow. Oops. By the way, if you can't hear the smirk in that last comment, you totally don't know me.

Finally, I've decided that this place is far too dreary. I want to redesign...Throw in some white, and blues, some blacks and some neon hues. Anyone wanna help me redesign? Maybe I'll post some design ideas up on deviantArt. Love that place. Good night, I have work to do.

Ricky Kirkland

No comments:

Post a Comment