Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ride On Shooting Star

You know, I don't know exactly why I'm posting, I just felt like it. Its been an interesting month or so since I've last posted, I'll say that. Its finally getting cold over here, got another trip to Chicago coming up and I'm really looking forward to going home soon. Too bad its depriving me of my off day, Friday. Oh Fridays, how i love you~ Oh well, Chicago is gonna be awesome, even if we're going to museums.

The JAC club here on campus (Japanese Anime Club) hosted a Halloween party last night at some person's house and I have to admit, I had a pretty decent time. I went as a Reaper and mi amiga Gloria went as Hatsune Miku. She looked completely different and totally amazing last night. And then she had her own entourage! Anyways, there were some very well done costumes, SSM Brawl, and spiked punch, which made an interesting night.

I don't have too much else to say tonight, so imma get back to working on this website due Monday. Have a great weekend all.

Kiba

P.S. - Song of the post is Ride on Shooting Star by The Pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment