Monday, September 14, 2009

I Need It Extra Strong

Well, everyone, this is the day I've been dreading.  Thats right, its MONDAY.  Nothing good ever happens on a Monday, so I have just come to expect it.  I'm slightly embarrassed for my race, after that BS Kanye West pulled last night, and no, it is not a good idea to only get 5 hours of sleep before a Monday.  If you have no idea what I am talking about, well then, watch the news.  

Moving on,  I realized that I haven't made a music orientated post yet, so this will be the first one.  You see, you need a special kind of playlist to get through a Monday, one that either has a good amount of rock or just some upbeat, feel-good music.  I'll chose feel good, so everyone, please enjoy "Kyouki" by Shinichi Osawa and Nima Tahmasebi.  I guarantee that this song WILL have you up and dancing.

Next time, I'll choose something a little smoother, but right, I'm more worried about starting the week off right.  Next item on today's list is actually...Tomorrow.  Tomorrow, September 15, 2009 is the release of Microsoft's Zune HD.  I'm reaaaally excited about this, but probably won't see one in hand until the weekend.  However, there are so many youtube videos to watch and internal computer problems to take care of first...like the fact that I cannot download anything from the Microsoft site, no matter what browser I use.  I've had this problem for a while, but this is the first time its actually become an real issue. I'm thinking of a master plan...you may not see me until it is done.  Have a good Wind Down everyone and see you tomorrow.

Kiba

No comments:

Post a Comment