Saturday, September 12, 2009

Time Killer + Master Plan

Okay everyone, my first real post >33. Lets start off with my new guilty pleasure.  I am almost ashamed to admit that I am now a big MapleStory fan.  I spent a couple hours shanking trees with a thief's knife and trying to complete quests. Its a nice way to kill time and meet some new people.  I am not even a big MMO fan, but I have to admit, MapleStory is fun.  The download takes a nice chunk out of your time, because its a 1 GB download, and if you're on an older laptop like mine ('04) you'll probably get a bit of lag after the first 2 or 3 hours.  Personally, it was after 5 hrs that I got noticeable lag, compared to other games.  All in all, I say try it.

Next, if you know me, you know that I pretty much LIVE for technology.  From mp3 players and laptops to gaming consoles and cellphones, if they make it, I'm interested.  So the new ZuneHD is coming out this Monday, September 15th, and I am determined to get it.  Its 30 buck cheaper than the Ipod Touch (16 GB) at Walmart, which is actually 50 dollars off than other stores, like Best Buy, who are still selling it for $300.  It is my master plan (thanks to convenience) to get a new mp3 player, cellphone, and laptop within the next year.  We'll see how that plays out.  I still have to focus on getting ready for college, senior year at high school is bound to be eventful, and I'm planning on getting my driver's license soon. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks for coming.

Kiba

No comments:

Post a Comment